Better Sleep = Better Life
How to conquer sleep issues & feel more energized
Welcome to this guide about achieving better sleep for a better life.
- You're reading this through a murky haze of tiredness, trawling the internet at 1 a.m. because you can't sleep again!
- Most mornings find you as exhausted as you were when your head hit the pillow the night before.
- You regularly feel moody, irritable, clumsy, or just downright depressed because you can't get a decent night's sleep.
- You snore, sleepwalk, suffer from restless legs syndrome, have nightmares - or simply don't sleep well for whatever reason.
It may help to know that you're not alone in your quest for better sleep. Research studies demonstrate that approximately 25% of people suffer from some form of sleep disorder. Yet, sleep deprivation can impose detrimental effects on individuals and the people around them.
Lack of quality, sufficient sleep on a regular basis can negatively impact your physical health, emotional well-being, and safety.
Inadequate sleep can put you at greater risk for heart disease, high blood pressure, obesity, diabetes and other serious illnesses.
Therefore, the importance of getting a good night's sleep should never be taken for granted.
The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke reports that the amount of sleep each person needs varies with age. Babies typically need about 16 hours a day and teens should get around 9 hours of sleep each night. Most adults require 7 to 8 hours a night, although some people may need as few as 5 hours or as many as 10 hours of sleep each day.
When you get quality sleep on a regular basis, you'll...
- Wake up easily when the alarm goes off, without feeling as though you need another 12 hours shut-eye
- Have quicker reflexes, clearer thought processes and a spring in your step and energy and enthusiasm to spare
- Feel cheerful and upbeat instead of grumpy, irritable or depressed
- Reduce your risk for serious illnesses and accidents
All of the above are attainable goals when you're able to sleep better every night. So, please take the time to peruse this site to learn more about good sleep habits and addressing sleep disorders for enhanced health and vitality.
Yes, better sleep really DOES lead to a better life!
Looking to Upgrade Your Mattress?
If your mattress is uncomfortable and inhibiting your ability to get a good night's rest, it is time to replace it. There are a wide variety of mattress types and price ranges available throughout our store. Therefore, the best way to begin your mattress selection process is to read the latest and identify the best options based on your needs. We can happily walk you through the process over the phone or in the showroom.
How to Choose the Best Mattress
If your mattress is uncomfortable or saggy, it is time to buy a new one before your sleep is affected. To help save time and effort, check out or top 12 best selling mattresses all made by us for you. https://www.mobilemattress.com.au/collections/mattresses