At Mobile Mattress, we are committed to providing the highest quality products that have gone through extensive testing and inspection in order to ensure that you receive a blissful night’s sleep. Our commitment to quality and comfort has led us to offer industry-leading warranties and guarantees on all mattresses and foundations. We are happy to offer a 60 Night Worry-Free Guarantee on selected mattresses sold.
Why shop at Mobile Mattress?
No high-pressure sales tactics, overpriced mattresses, or expensive delivery fees.
Visit Mobile Mattress and one of our experts will help guide you to the mattress that’s right for you. You won’t feel pressured to buy, and we’ll provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision. You can leave confident that you didn’t overpay and that sweet dreams await you for many years to come.
We sleep on what we sell
At Mobile Mattress we stand by our Worry-Free Guarantees and pride ourselves on providing quality products that make you more comfortable, and that includes repairing any bedroom item that fails to live up to our high standards for quality materials and workmanship. Please take a few minutes to read over the guarantee guidelines.
Our reputation means everything to us. We strive to provide you, our loyal and loving customers, with all the information we can gather so you make the perfect choice for your needs.
Our warranties listed below will give you confidence in our products and peace of mind that you have purchased a quality product from a reputable bedding company. Mobile Mattress is committed to the excellence of our products and providing first class customer service coupled with unbeatable value.
What to Expect
Adjustment Period: As with a new pair of shoes, after so many uncomfortable years on your old bed it may take time for your body to get accustomed to your new mattress. This period of adjustment varies, from as brief as one week, but normally takes 2 to 4 weeks to get fully used to your new mattress as your muscles and joints recondition themselves.
Body Impressions: The comfort layers of a mattress naturally conforms to your body and often results in impressions. These body impressions are normal and therefore do not mean the mattress is defective. Normal levels of contouring for a non-pillow-top is up to 35mm and a pillow-top is 45mm. Please note: Body impressions will always develop on the surface of any mattress and do not constitute a manufacturing fault.
*To prevent excess body impressions you must rotate your mattress – as more than 90% of mattresses are “one-sided”." For more information regarding the 60 Night Worry-Free Guarantee please contact Mobile Mattress.
A “body impression” occurs when the comfort layers of a mattress naturally settle and conform to an individual unique body.
“Sagging” is often caused by an improper foundation or frame.
- Some important things to consider: The plusher or thicker your mattress is, the more comfort layers it will contain, this may mean your mattress will experience greater levels of body contouring. To help equalise body impressions, we suggest you rotate your mattress every 2 weeks for the first 4 months, and every 3 months thereafter Use all surfaces of the mattress, to assist in settling the comfort layers evenly. The centre of your mattress can feel firmer if it is not slept on and you may get the appearance of a ridge in this area. It is a normal characteristic of the design of the bed. We encourage you to persist with using the middle area of the mattress to even out the wear on the mattress top.
- New Mattress Smell - Mobile Mattress beds are manufactured with a number of materials ranging from coil springs, textiles, spray cotton and posture foams. As with anything new, there is often a smell to it whether it be a new car or baking fresh out of the oven, and our beds are no different. Please note: Mobile Mattress uses no harmful chemicals throughout the manufacturing process, and abide by strict accredited requirements.
Each bed we manufacture is made to the highest quality standard, so it means that you can expect your new bed to having a new smell about it. Depending on the mattress you have purchased, there will be a varying degree of comfort materials in the construction to create a mattress with unique comfort, support and temperature support properties.
As we directly manufacture each and every bed, this allows us to use the highest quality foams possible. Our foams are also safe for those suffering from allergies, as we also treat every material throughout that has anti-microbial properties and reduces allergens. However, just like a freshly baked cake, our foams can have a new smell to them. Because of this, it may take up to 2-3 weeks for the new smell to dissipate completely.
If you notice the new smell when you unwrap your mattress, we recommend that you let your mattress breathe before making it for the first time and again when changing the sheets and bedding over the first few weeks. Opening windows to improve with ventilation may also assist.
Our beds are manufactured to the highest in safety standards so you can be safe in the knowledge that you and your family will be sleeping safely on your new mattress.
Q /- I received my rolled mattress and it's not as described?
A /-Upon receiving your new mattress you can be assured that your product is hygienically sealed using our high tech vacuum packaging technology i.e box, for easy handling and safe transport. It will easily expand in minutes after unpacking and restore to its usable shape, making it asleep heaven within minutes. To reach full thickness and reduce all signs of rolled impression, please allow up to 48hrs all the foams, quiltings, and materials to expand 100%.
Before using for the first time its normal for new mattresses to feel different to your previous mattress (too firm, etc) so you should allow at least one month for your body to conform to the mattress and the mattress adjust to your body. New manufactured materials also have their own particular manufacturing odour, like a new car has that new car smell. Please be assured we are Certi-Pur Certified and all items are thoroughly tested before leaving our warehouse for any harmful substances. If you come across this slight odour we recommend to air the mattress to help eliminate this.
Please note: When measuring the height of the mattress, please allow up to 48hrs for all comfort layers and materials to expand to full size. Please also ensure you are measuring from the bottom surface to the top (quilting) surface with a piece of paper placed on top of the mattress. Due to rolled compression, please allow for 1-2cm rebound variance either way for the product to expand.
Terms & Conditions
- The 60 Night Worry-Free Comfort Exchange period commences on the day you take possession of your mattress.
- The 60 Night Worry-Free Comfort Exchange applies only to individual mattress purchases over $599.
- The 60 Night Worry-Free Comfort Exchange offer is limited to one exchange.
- The 60 Night Worry-Free Comfort Exchange applies only to mattresses and excludes all other furniture items including ensemble or bed base, bed frames and Manchester, including toppers.
- Please retain the original packaging so that our delivery team can repackage the mattress for transportation.
- The 60 Night Worry-Free Comfort Exchange is intended to permit customers to evaluate the comfort level of a mattress. Exchanges between sizes are not permitted.
- The 60 Night Worry-Free Comfort Exchange cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount and no discount or promotion can be applied to the replacement mattress.
- Exchange mattresses must be equal to or higher value than the original mattress.
- If your replacement mattress is more expensive than your original purchase - you will be required to pay the outstanding amount before the replacement mattress can be delivered to your home.
- Delivery and freight are non-refundable.
- In order to qualify for the 60 Night Worry-Free Comfort Exchange, purchasers MUST use an industry standard mattress protector for the duration of their trial. Non-compliance will result in not qualifying for the exchange offer. Evidence to suggest a mattress protector was not used will void the purchaser the opportunity to take part in the trial. Purchasers who qualify are at the sole discretion of Mobile Mattress.
- All returned items must be in original or good condition. The 60 Night Worry-Free Comfort Exchange offer is void if the product has not been kept in good condition.
- If you live in a rural or remote area – you will be required to pay the delivery or arrange to return the mattress at your own expense to our nearest courier distribution centre. If delivery is organised through Mobile Mattress a quoted delivery charge will be determined by the distance from your location to the nearest courier distribution centre. This quote will be sent for your approval upon the exchange request.
- All exchanges and cancellations are subject to Mobile Mattresses approval.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Mobile Mattress will, without extra charge to the original purchaser, replace any manufacturing fault (as defined). Mobile Mattress reserves the right to refuse service when the product is found on inspection to be in an unsanitary condition, change of mind or when product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship or materials.
This warranty covers the following specific manufacturing faults under conditions of normal wear. Mobile Mattress inspects all products prior to dispatch and therefore holds no responsibility on lost/damages incurred after the time of delivery. The mattress coils or wires that are loose or broken, Coils or wires that protrude or tear through any fabric. Splitting occurring in the wood frame, Loose or broken foundation, Compression of modules, Leg and castor failure.
What this warranty does not cover
Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, this Warranty does not apply to any products sold as seconds, floor stock, repaired products or products that have a defect where this has been drawn to the consumer's attention prior to purchase. In addition, the Warranty will not apply if:
(a) Repairs to a product are made or attempted by a service provider other than one approved by Mobile Mattress.
(b) The product has not been used or maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions as provided with the product.
(c) The customer uses the product in an abnormal manner for example if the product is abused, misused, dropped, crushed, impacted with any hard surface, exposed to extreme heat (including fire) or cold, not maintained properly or used after partial failure.
(d) The product has been modified, incorrectly adjusted or operated, subjected to the incorrect electrical supply or inconsistent electrical supply or used with inappropriate accessories.
(e) The product is tampered with in any way.
Mattress fabric (including stains, soiling, burns or pilling). Normal body indentations. Handles (where fitted) - these should be used only to position the mattress and should not be used to support the full weight of the mattress. Border wires, which run along the perimeter of the mattress (innerspring) and foundation, bent due to moving or folding the mattress.
Bedding sold 'As Is', Pillow top height, Comfort preference, i.e firmness rating or any adjustments to comfort layers, Bed height, Sheet fit.
Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation. A mattress is designed for full performance when used in conjunction with a matching foundation as part of a total sleep set. i.e Australian approved ensemble bed base or complete posture slat bed frame. Minor manufacturing anomalies that do not impact the performance of the bed (eg. miss-stitching on quilting).
Damage due to abuse, Change of mind, (remember mattresses take 20-30 days to adjust to your sleep posture and comfort level, so please keep in mind the spring system is new at the time of purchase).
The Mobile Mattress Group would like to thank you for the recent purchase of your sleep product. On your selection, you join hundreds of people from all over the country who have decided on one of our exclusive bedroom supplies, that makes the difference in the quality of sleep they enjoy.
The Bed or Mattress you will sleep on tonight draws on over 10 years of manufacturing innovation, enhanced by sleep research committed to scientific design and testing of all its products, helping you to sleep soundly for years to come.
In an effort to assist you with your Warranty Claim, Please email via our contact us section and provide:
A detailed description of the damage or fault; and
Photos (or video, where appropriate) showing the damage or fault. We require at least 4 photos to process your claim quickly and effectively. These include; a photo of the product, the fault or defect with the product, a close up of the fault or defect of the product, the product fully assembled (for bed frames and bases please take photos with the mattress off the foundation and for mattresses please photo the mattress on the foundation). Please make sure the photos are clear.
Your proof of purchase
The claims team will notify you within 2-3 business days of the initial claim date to authorise.
For products being claimed, please make sure your product is free of dirt, stains or soil of any kind, as any of these conditions may void your Warranty.
Do not bend or fold, stand or jump on product as damage or injury can occur. Do not use cleaning fluids on your mattress; it may damage some of the materials. In most cases, don't ever place products sold near open flames or expose it to fire.
This mattress is not flameproof or fireproof and can ignite or burn if exposed to open flame or fire. When ignited, some bedding materials can burn rapidly and emit smoke and hazardous gases, Don't smoke in bed.