Mobile Mattress offers a 30 DAY Risk-free GUARANTEE on selected mattresses sold. While we work diligently to ensure you find the right mattress online or in-store, we understand that sometimes a mattress may not be what you expect or suit your needs entirely. As we want you to be thrilled with your purchase, we offer in-store credit so you may exchange an undamaged mattress for another one. "Peace of mind" you can count on.
A /- We understand it can take the body several weeks to adjust to a new mattress. You can also expect the mattress to be slightly firmer in the first few weeks. If you notice a faint odour, do not be alarmed as it should dissipate over time. If, after four weeks, you are not satisfied that the product performs as it did in the showroom, please contact us and we can happily help with your request. Please note: The mattress must be unsoiled and free from tears, stains, hair, animal hair, or any other damage that might occur while it is in your home. We recommend purchasing a mattress protector to minimize the possibility that this may happen. The 30 Day Risk Free Guarantee is for selected mattresses only. For more information regarding the terms and conditions of the Risk Free Guarantee please see below.
• Photos (or video, where appropriate) showing the damage or fault.
A /- As we can accommodate custom designs to personalize your mattress. Unfortunetly we cannot exchange or refund as these mattresses are Custom made to your needs. In these instances, our team will advise on the conditions prior to purchase as we require a 50% non-refundable deposit upfront before we conduct the process.
Delivery times vary by our manufacturing schedule, Prior to delivery, we will contact you to collect the remaining 50% due and will not deliver until the second half is paid. Heads-up: If you cancel your special order for any reason, you don’t get your 50% deposit back as we have completed the workmanship under your instruction.
Mobile Mattress 30 Day Risk Free Guarantee
Mobile Mattress provides a 30 Day Risk Free Guarantee on selected mattresses sold. This Exchange Guarantee provides customers with peace of mind when purchasing a new mattress. Where a customer is dissatisfied with the comfort level of their new mattress they can exchange it for another one.
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply:
- The guarantee is limited to one exchange per purchase.
- The guarantee applies to selected mattresses only. Ensemble bases are excluded from the exchange.
- Any mattress that is under $499 does not apply to the guarantee. Mattress purchase price must be over $500 and excludes delivery charges or any other items sold with the mattress. Mattresses that are discounted at the time of purchase are not covered under the Guarantee. Mattresses that are sold "as is" are also excluded as well as ex display stock.
- The mattress needs to be slept on for a minimum of 12 nights (to allow your body to adjust to the new mattress) and a maximum of 30 nights from the date the mattress was delivered.
- A mattress that is damaged or soiled in anyway, will be exempt from the 30 Day Risk Free Guarantee. Therefore, a mattress protector must be purchased at the time of sale to enable the Guarantee. It is at the discretion of Mobile Mattress to offer a comfort exchange if no mattress protector was purchased at the time of delivery.
- No refund will be given if the replacement mattress is of lesser value than the original mattress purchase price.
- Any mattress that is purchased by one customer on behalf of another customer does not apply for the guarantee. Therefore, it is recommended the person/s who the mattress is intended for come and try.
- A delivery and pick-up fee will be charged to customers for the 30 Day Risk Free Guarantee Service.
- The Comfort Exchange is only valid at the Store of purchase.
- This policy does not apply to vacuum sealed mattresses (boxed), pillows, custom made orders or sales of floor stock mattresses. Custom made orders include mattresses made to non-standard sizes (e.g. caravan mattresses).
- The Owner or Manager of the Mobile Mattress store from where the mattress was purchased will have the final say as to the application of these terms and conditions.
For more information regarding the 30 Day Risk Free Guarantee please contact Mobile Mattress.
MOBILE MATTRESS CLAIMS PROCEDURE
- 1: NOTIFICATION OF DAMAGED/LOST GOODS
1.1. If goods are damaged at the time of delivery, the receiver must note and sign this damage on the driver’s proof of delivery slip. The customer must also give written notice to Mobile Mattress Claim Administrator in accordance with section 1.3.
1.2. Where goods are not delivered i.e. no POD the customer must give written notice to Mobile Mattress Claim Administrator in accordance with section 1.3.
1.3. Where there is damage to the goods identified at the time of delivery or loss of the goods, the customer must give written notification (which includes by email) of the loss of or damage to the goods and the customer’s intention to make a claim to Mobile Mattress Claim Administrator, within seven days of the date of delivery or the date when they should have been delivered, whichever comes first.
The written notice must provide reasonable particulars of the delivery, the relevant goods and the nature of the loss of or damage to the goods.
1.4. Where concealed damage to the goods is not apparent at the time of delivery (no visible external damage) but discovered by the customer within 48 hours of delivery (the maximum permitted time for inspection), the customer must give written notice (which includes by email) of the concealed damage to the goods and the customer’s intention to make a claim to Mobile Mattress Claim Administrator within the 48 hours of the date of delivery.
1.5. In any case where written notification of the loss of or damage to the goods from the customer is not given within the specified time detailed in sections 1.3 or 1.4, Mobile Mattress shall have no liability in respect of such loss or damage and no action may be brought by the customer against Mobile Mattress in respect of this loss of or damage to the goods.
1.6. To assess and validate a claim, Mobile Mattress may elect to appoint an assessor to inspect the damaged goods. The receiver or owner of the goods must permit the assessor to carry out such an inspection. Subject to the duty to mitigate the loss referred to below, wherever practical the damaged goods and the packaging should be retained until Mobile Mattress has assessed the claim.
1.7. The customer, being the owner of the goods, has a legal duty to mitigate its loss by taking such steps by way of sale, repair, dumping or otherwise as is appropriate to the nature of the goods. Where Mobile Mattress accepts legal liability for a claim, no payment will be made until the loss has been mitigated and the final claim value (after deduction of salvage, where obtained) has been calculated correctly in accordance with clause 2 below.
1.8. Please note that damaged goods always belong to the customer and Mobile Mattress has no legal right to deal with such goods in any way whatsoever. However, Mobile Mattress may, on request by the customer take steps to sell, repair, dump or otherwise deal with damaged goods on the following conditions:
(a) The customer must request Mobile Mattress in writing to take such steps as Mobile Mattress in its sole discretion considers appropriate to deal with damaged goods and in doing so shall authorise Mobile Mattress to act as if it were the owner of the goods (save that Mobile Mattress shall not be responsible for meeting any liabilities attaching to the goods).
(b) Mobile Mattress has the right to refuse such request, or to accept the request only on such terms as it deems necessary. That may include payment by the customer in advance of costs that will be incurred by Mobile Mattress in cases where the goods have no salvage value (e.g. dumping costs), or payment of any outstanding freight charges. Such costs may be included in any claim made against Mobile Mattress if the customer believes that Mobile Mattress has liability for the damage. Mobile Mattress acceptance of the customer’s request is however without prejudice to all questions of liability.
(c) The customer will accept Mobile Mattress’s decisions on how the goods are sold, repaired, dumped or otherwise dealt with, including as to costs incurred and/or salvage returns achieved, and Mobile Mattress shall be under no liability whatsoever in relation to such decisions or the resulting costs or returns (as the case may be).
(d) Any net salvage proceeds shall be either paid to the customer, or used to offset the amount of any claim for which Mobile Mattress accepts liability, in Mobile Mattress’s sole discretion.