30 Day Risk-Free Guarantee
At Mobile Mattress, we are committed to providing the highest quality products that have gone through extensive testing and inspection in order to ensure that you receive a healthful night’s sleep. Our committment to quality and comfort has led us to offer industry leading warranties on all mattresses and foundations.
Mobile Mattress are happy to offer a 30 Day Risk-free Guarantee on selected mattresses sold. These products must be of an identical type to the product originally supplied or otherwise specified and agreed upon by a Mobile Mattress Team Member. For more information regarding the 30 Day Risk Free Guarantee please see the returns section.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Mobile Mattress will, without extra charge to the original purchaser, replace any manufacturing fault (as defined). Mobile Mattress reserves the right to refuse service when the product is found on inspection to be in an unsanitary condition, change of mind or when product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship or materials. Mobile Mattress will happily exchange any damaged goods made or conducted by our company prior to the products being used.
This warranty covers the following specific manufacturing faults under conditions of normal wear. Mobile Mattress inspects all products prior to dispatch and therefore holds no responsiblity on lost/damages incurred after the time of delivery. The mattress coils or wires that are loose or broken, Coils or wires that protrude or tear through any fabric. Splitting occurring in the wood frame, Loose or broken foundation, Compression of modules, Leg and castor failure.
Terms & Conditions
Mobile Mattress provides a 30 Day Risk Free Guarantee on selected mattresses sold. This Exchange Guarantee provides customers with peace of mind when purchasing a new mattress. Where a customer is dissatisfied with the comfort level of their new mattress they can exchange it for another one.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- The guarantee is limited to one exchange per purchase.
- The guarantee applies to selected mattresses only. Ensemble bases are excluded from the exchange.
- Any mattress that is under $499 does not apply to the guarantee. Mattress purchase price must be over $500 and excludes delivery charges or any other items sold with the mattress. Mattresses that are discounted at the time of purchase are not covered under the Guarantee. Mattresses that are sold "as is" are also excluded as well as ex display stock.
- The mattress needs to be slept on for a minimum of 12 nights (to allow your body to adjust to the new mattress) and a maximum of 30 nights from the date the mattress was delivered.
- A mattress that is damaged or soiled in anyway, will be exempt from the 30 Day Risk Free Guarantee. Therefore, a mattress protector must be purchased at the time of sale to enable the Guarantee. It is at the discretion of Mobile Mattress to offer a comfort exchange if no mattress protector was purchased at the time of delivery.
- No refund will be given if the replacement mattress is of lesser value than the original mattress purchase price.
- Any mattress that is purchased by one customer on behalf of another customer does not apply for the guarantee. Therefore, it is recommended the person/s who the mattress is intended for come and try.
- A delivery and pick-up fee will be charged to customers for the 30 Day Risk Free Guarantee Service.
- The Comfort Exchange is only valid at the Store of purchase.
- This policy does not apply to vacuum sealed mattresses (boxed), pillows, custom made orders or sales of floor stock mattresses. Custom made orders include mattresses made to non-standard sizes (e.g. caravan mattresses).
- The Owner or Manager of the Mobile Mattress store from where the mattress was purchased will have the final say as to the application of these terms and conditions.
What to Expect
Adjustment Period: As with a new pair of shoes, after so many uncomfortable years on your old bed it may take time for your body to get accustomed to your new mattress. This period of adjustment varies, from as brief as one week, but normally takes 2 to 4 weeks to get fully used to your new mattress as your muscles and joints recondition themselves.
Body Impressions: The comfort layers of a mattress naturally conforms to your body and often results in impressions. These body impressions are normal and therefore do not mean the mattress is defective.
*To prevent excess body impressions you must rotate your mattress – as more then 90% of mattresses are “one-sided”." For more information regarding the 30 Day Risk Free Guarantee please contact Mobile Mattress.
A “body impression” occurs when the comfort layers of a mattress naturally settle and conform to an individual unique body.
“Sagging” is often caused by an improper foundation or frame.
Q /- I received my rolled mattress and it's not as described?
Why shop at Mobile Mattress?
No high pressure sales tactics, overpriced mattresses, or expensive delivery fees.
Visit Mobile Mattress and one of our experts will help guide you to the mattress that’s right for you. You won’t feel pressured to buy, and we’ll provide you all the information you need to make an informed decision. You can leave confident that you didn’t overpay and that sweet dreams await you for many years to come.
We sleep on what we sell
At Mobile Mattress we stand by our Ultimate Factory Warranty and pride ourselves on providing quality products that make you more comfortable, and that includes repairing any bedroom item that fails to live up to our high standards for quality materials and workmanship. Please take a few minutes to read over the guarantee guidelines.
Our reputation means everything to us. We strive to provide you our loyal and loving customers with all the information we can gather so you make the perfect choice for your needs. While we cannot guarantee your comfort, we can unequivocally guarantee that our mattress, upon its arrival to your home, will be in optimal condition.
Our warranty’s listed below will give you confidence in our products and peace of mind that you have purchased a quality product from a reputable bedding company.
Mobile Mattress is committed to the excellence of our products and providing first class customer service coupled with unbeatable value. If your product arrives or presents with damage or a fault, please email via our Contact Us section and provide:
• A detailed description of the damage or fault; and
• Photos (or video, where appropriate) showing the damage or fault.
What this warranty does not cover
Mattress fabric (including stains, soiling, burns or pilling). Normal body indentations. Handles (where fitted) - these should be used only to position the mattress and should not be used to support the full weight of the mattress. Border wires, which run along the perimeter of the mattress (innerspring) and foundation, bent due to moving or folding the mattress.
Bedding sold 'As Is' , Pillow top height, Comfort preference, i.e firmness rating or any adjustments to comfort layers, Bed height, Sheet fit.
Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation. A mattress is designed for full performance when used in conjunction with a matching foundation as part of a total sleep set. i.e Australian approved ensemble bed base or complete posture slat bed frame. Minor manufacturing anomalies that do not impact the performance of the bed (eg. mis-stitching on quilting).
Damage due to abuse, Change of mind, (remember mattresses take 20-30 days to adjust to your sleep posture and comfort level, so please keep in mind the spring system is new at time of purchase).
The Mobile Mattress Group would like to thank you for your recent purchase of your sleep product. On your selection you join hundreds of people from all over the country who have decided on one of our exclusive bedroom supplies, that make the difference in the quality of sleep they enjoy.
The Bed or Mattress you will sleep on tonight draws on over 10 years of manufacturing innovation, enhanced by sleep research committed to scientific design and testing of all its products, helping you to sleep soundly for years to come.
In an effort to assist you with your Warranty Claim, Please complete the self assesment form attached, here you will attach a copy of your receipt of sale and photographs of your Warranty Claim. The claims team will notify you within 2-3 business days of the initial claim date to authorise.
For products being claimed, please make sure your product is free of dirt, stains or soil of any kind, as any of these conditions may void your Warranty. Professionally clean any stains, dirt or soil of any kind. Also, check the frame to make sure it is providing adequate support to your unit.
Do not bend or fold, stand or jump on product as damage or injury can occur. Do not use cleaning fluids on your mattress; it may damage some of the materials. In most cases, don't ever place products sold near open flames or expose it to fire.
This mattress is not flame proof or fire proof and can ignite or burn if exposed to open flame or fire. When ignited, some bedding materials can burn rapidly and emit smoke and hazardous gases, Don't smoke in bed.